We believe the most successful learning for children takes place when there is a strong relationship between home and school.
We are proud to work in partnership with parents and carers.
For this to happen, parents and carers can expect certain standards from the school, and in return, we ask that parents and carers support us with key policies.
Parents and carers can expect the school to:
- Provide an effective learning environment for all children
- Offer outstanding learning opportunities; within and beyond the school day
- Give structured pastoral support to children throughout their time at the Prep school
- Enable children to broaden their horizons through the provision of excellent opportunities
- Respond promptly to expression of concern or complaints
The school can expect parents and carers to:
- Support their child’s needs to learn by creating the right environment at home for enquiry and discovery
- Enable their child to achieve full attendance
- Encourage their children to promote academy values, such as caring for each other and wearing the uniform correctly
Our performance against other schools can be found via the Department for Education’s School Performance Table.
KS2 Performance Data - 2017/18
Final 2018 data is not available or applicable for this school. This is normally for one of the following reasons:
- The school changed school type (for example, converted to an academy) or re-opened after the closure of a previous school. The 2018 data will be found on the page of the previous school, because that is where pupils carried out the majority of their key stage 2 opens a popup education.
- The school had no pupils at the end of key stage 2 in 2018 - for example, because the school is new and pupils have so far only completed the first few years of their studies.
- We don't publish key stage 2 figures for independent schools.
Ofsted & Parent View
Our latest Ofsted report can be found here.