A strong focus on providing good quality food and structured mealtimes is important to the growth and social development of children.
Breakfast clubs and a high quality lunchtime food provision ensures that our students are alert and ready to make the most of their time in the Prep School.
All children are provided with a free of charge free school meal and encouraged to eat at the table with their peers. We also offer fruit and milk to pupils at snack time.
It is key, however, to also embrace the importance of mealtimes for a child's social development. Lunchtimes are used as learning opportunities and a chance to reward good behaviour. For example, children are invited to sit at the "top-table" with friends after receiving house points. Trips to experience different foods also often take place, and strong social interaction during mealtimes is encouraged.
- Hot meals are FREE for all children in Reception, Year One and Year Two
- Order online a week ahead
- Main meal and vegetarian option daily
- Vegetables and salad daily
- Desert or fruit
- Special diets can be accommodated
- Please order your child’s menu choice by Monday at midnight, ready for the following week. You can order for up to a term in advance.
Parents who have not ordered on-time are required to provide a healthy packed lunch.
Any problems with ParentPay or log-ins, please speak to the school office.