Places at the Prep School are free and available via the Northampton County Council.
The online application system is now available for school applications. A copy of our admissions policy can be found below.
If you would like to find out more about applying for a school place, please contact the school office:
Telephone: 01604 931130
For admissions at any other year group, you may contact the academy directly.
If you do not receive a place at Malcolm Arnold Prep School and would like to appeal the decision, please see for the process below:
“Following the National Offer Day on 16 April 2020, please follow the 'appeal process'.
The Appeal Clerk will send notification of the Hearing (Venue, Date and Time) and the Statement of Case to the Appellants.
Despite the current uncertainty as a result of the impact of the outbreak of Coronavirus, please ensure that you lodge your Notice of Appeal (by email if at all possible) by the deadline date of 21 May. Please contact Alex Benoy, the Diocese of Peterborough Education Team Administrator on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- How to apply for junior 2021 parents letter
- How to apply for reception 2021 parents letter
- How to apply for secondary 2021 parent letter
- Letter to primary heads 2021
- Malcolm Arnold Prep Admissions Policy 2019 20
- Malcolm Arnold Prep Admissions Policy 2020 21
- Malcolm Arnold Prep Admissions Policy 2021 22
- Malcolm Arnold Prep Admissions Supplemetary Information
- Primary A5 Flyer Final
- Secondary A5 Flyer Final