Pupils at Malcolm Arnold Prep benefit from an incredible range of activities and clubs.
Extra-curricular activities we have taken part in include:
- Sports teams and training groups
- Basketball – externally lead
- Dodge ball - externally lead
- Rugby - externally lead
- Tennis - externally lead
- Dance - externally lead
- Gymnastics - externally lead
- Karate - externally lead
- Specialist music lessons
- Chess club
- Arts club
- Pupil leadership roles: Head Boy and Girl, Prefects, Sports Captains, House Captains, Ethos and Worship Committee and School Council
Music plays a key role in life at MAPS. Children are actively encouraged to be able to play at least one instrument to a good standard, and singing is regularly heard within our school as we have daily collective worship, singing and regular music lessons.