Tuesday, January 15, 2019 - 14:48
Netball Masterclass with Natalie Panagarry Seven of our Year Four...
Thursday, November 8, 2018 - 10:12
At Malcolm Arnold Preparatory School, we are proud to be a part of...
- Monday, March 16, 2015 - 10:21People who Help Us This term we have been learning about the different types of people who help us. This has included a visit from a vet, 2 police officers and a Nurse. The children really enjoyed
- Friday, January 9, 2015 - 16:11In the run up to primary school choice day on the 15th January, parents are weighing up their options and deciding which school will be the right choice for their child. Across the country, new free
- Tuesday, January 6, 2015 - 14:55Malcolm Arnold Preparatory School is welcoming applications for Reception children starting school in September 2015. Places are free and located through the local authority, just as they are for
- Thursday, December 4, 2014 - 08:37The children made poppies for Remembrance day in November. These were then displayed out of the MAPS window, like the poppies at the Tower of London. Thank you for all the support from home and from
- Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 13:59Come and visit our brand new school to see what life is like in Malcolm Arnold Preparatory Reception! We are holding open events for parents and their children who wish to join our Reception classes
- Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 16:58On Friday 26th September, MAPS held a coffee morning for Macmillan. We raised £181.45 in total for this great cause. Thank you to all the parents and friends that attended and gave generously to this
- Tuesday, July 8, 2014 - 12:49The first ever classes of children at the new Malcolm Arnold Preparatory School have joined together for the very first time. As part of the national transition day, which helps prepare children for
- Monday, July 7, 2014 - 20:51The first ever classes of children at our new school joined together today for the very first time. On transition day, which helps prepare children for the school they will be starting in September,
- Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 10:03On Tuesday 3rd June we will be holding a meeting for parent/carers of our first intake of Reception children. This is a fantatsic opportunity for parents to meet the staff and ask any questions about
- Friday, May 9, 2014 - 16:29The David Ross Education Trust have prepared and sent out Induction packs for parents with children starting the Preparatory School in September. The packs include the dates of the welcome meetings,