Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 12:09
Malcolm Arnold Preparatory School is raising money for the David Ross...
Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 15:38
This summer, over 80 students from the David Ross Education Trust (...
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 12:09Malcolm Arnold Preparatory School is raising money for the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Inspiration Fund. This fund will help support and enhance our outstanding enrichment programme, designed
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 15:38This summer, over 80 students from the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) will perform alongside leading opera singers as part of Nevill Holt Opera's spectacular production of Benjamin Britten’s Noye’
- Monday, April 3, 2017 - 10:37Our second whole school trip for the Easter Service at the Holy Trinity Church went really well. The children sang beautifully and the Year 2 readers were brilliant. Thank you to Father Antony and
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 10:58Last week, we held our own Spring Concert in the school hall. The children performed in front of lots of parents and showed confidence at all times. Thank you to all parents / carers who attended and
- Friday, November 11, 2016 - 11:39Pupils, students and staff from across the David Ross Education Trust have been commemorating Remembrance Day by wearing poppies, attending church services and holding special assemblies this week.
- Monday, October 17, 2016 - 22:21Come along to one of our open events to find out more about our fantastic school! We welcome applicants (via the usual local authority admissions process) from all children who will be 4 by 31st
- Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 14:17Our open events for our September 2017 reception intake will be held on the following days: Wednesday 2 nd November 2016, 10am and 6pm Friday 4 th November 2016, 9:30am The format of the events will
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 09:08Malcolm Arnold Academy and Malcolm Arnold Prep School are hosting a family fun day to celebrate all the good things that are happening at the schools, and to thank the community for their ongoing
- Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 10:04Healthy Week was a huge success. We had various activities throughout the week including; smoothie making, fruit tasting, different sports and some special guest appearences. All the children took
- Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 09:58This year MAPS were involved in their first ever carnival. The children from Year 1 performed a dance on the stage which they had been practising in school. All the children involved worked extremely