We believe the most successful learning for children takes place when there is a strong relationship between home and school.
We are proud to work in partnership with parents and carers.
For this to happen, parents and carers can expect certain standards from the school, and in return we ask that parents and carers support us with key policies.
Parents and carers can expect the school to:
- Provide an effective learning environment for all children
- Offer outstanding learning opportunities; within and beyond the school day
- Give structured pastoral support to children throughout their time at the Prep school
- Enable children to broaden their horizons through the provision of excellent opportunities
- Respond promptly to expression of concern or complaints
The school can expect parents and carers to:
- Support their child’s needs to learn by creating the right environment at home for enquiry and discovery
- Enable their child to achieve full attendance
- Encourage their children to promote academy values, such as caring for each other and wearing the uniform correctly
As we only opened in September 2014, we are yet to be inspected by Ofsted. However, when we do have our first inspection, the report will be available on this section of the website. We have had our first Diocesan inspection (SIAMS) which is linked on the left in the documents.
Our Key Stage 2 results will be also be available here when our first set of pupils reach Year 6 in the academic year 2020/2021
Our performance data as presented in the Department's School Performance Tables will become available here.